Hannah did lots of art projects today. When I left her this morning, she was busy with Mrs. McGowan getting out colored paper, scissors and glue. She has been bringing home papers that she's glued smaller shapes on and pieces that she is cutting out. I am very impressed with how quickly she has learned how to do these things- these are things that she has done at school- and not at home.
Hannah couldn't wait to tell me as soon as she got into the car after school today, that Grace was back in class. I asked if she knew where Grace was on Monday- she told me, "Grace was at the lake with her Dad." It really made me chuckle- it was such a matter of fact conversation.
The girls did art projects together all morning. In class they've been focused on animals, fall and Halloween. They painted spiderwebs and made spiders.
Hannah played by herself today during free time- with Noah's Ark and the animals. She told me she lined them all up in a really long line and counted them. She told me there were 26 animals. I asked her what their names were- she told me that these animals don't have names. She just calls them what they are.
Things Hannah told us about:
- went to music class, played bells
- sang a song about Mommy sleeping
- Shawn didn't play nice today
- ate pretzels for a snack, that Collin brought
- Leonard brought a knife for show and tell (I need to find out about this)
- didn't go outside today because it was rainy
No comments:
Post a Comment