Thursday, October 8, 2009

Day 19


"Last Day for Treats"

Today was Hannah's last day for being the treat helper for a while. She was very excited that the class would be having cheez-its. That's all she talked about on the way to school!
I can't believe that Hannah is doing paint by numbers!! She did the submarine above, and I think it looks awesome!! I vividly remember doing paint by numbers when I was younger. I remember going to K-Mart and going to the art aisle to find new paint by number posters all the time.
Other things Hannah told us about today:
  • went to the library, read books about bears
  • did not go outside, because it was raining
  • played with Keejuck today, and put together a puzzle
  • made pumpkins out of orange play dough
  • Grace was not at school today
  • Mrs. Schmidt cut up apples for snack time to go with the cheez-its

No comments:

Post a Comment