Thursday, September 10, 2009

Day 8


"Stop, Slow, GO!"

Hannah was very excited for school today, she knew that Nana was going to be picking her up!

In a very animated voice- Hannah told us all about painting the stop light. She mimicked Mrs. Schmidt's voice, "Stay inside the lines!" The picture to the above right, has circles for them to paint inside- I think Hannah did a great job of staying inside the lines! She also told us about when they were painting- that a fly was in the classroom. She calls it a 'shoe fly'. She was cracking up because Mrs. McGowan was trying to catch it!

The other painting was a finger painting picture that Hannah did yesterday- learning to make new colors out of primary colors. I love it because you can see her hand prints.

Hannah asked me tonight if I liked Mrs. Schmidt or Mrs. McGowan. I laughed and told her that I liked both of them very much. I asked Hannah who she like- and she responded, "I like Grace." Then I clarified and asked her what teacher she liked-
  • ate a granola bar for a snack, but didn't like it- threw it away
  • Grace was not at school today
  • played with shapes- she ripped the paper instead of using scissors
  • the boys were good today, didn't throw any blocks
  • the boys played with Lego's
  • went to the library
  • played on the ladder at the playground
  • held the flag today
  • Shawn fell off the monkey bars today, but he didn't cry
  • Keejuk brought a robot for Show and Tell

Hannah 'claims' that they went to the chapel today, but she can't tell me anything about it- I am not so certain.

No comments:

Post a Comment